“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you just the way you are.” –
1. They accept you for who you are. Even if you feel like you’re on the outside, on the ‘fringe’, part of the ‘other’, true friends embrace you just the way you are.
2. They encourage you to reach your full potential. Even in the most crowded places, true friends make sure your voice is heard, and that no matter what, someone is listening to you.
3. They add value to your life. They don’t just teach, they learn alongside you, walking with you on the journey of life.
4. Each interaction with them can bring a smile to your face. Seeing them only reminds you of how far you’ve come, and how great your life is today, because you’ve met them.
5. They change your life for good. You know they always got your back, no matter what, no matter when, no matter how, just like the team rooting for Jasmine despite the challenges in her life.
Take a moment to share this with a true friend today.